Bankers is a natural resource company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of cobalt and copper mineral properties in the DRC to world-class Canadian standards. This will address the supply chain custody and verifiable sources of ore issue being imposed on processors in the DRC by consumers.
Bankers has interests in nine concessions strategically located in the DRC. Six concessions are 100% owned by Bankers and three concessions are joint ventures with local reputable partners.
Concession – Comipad Comima CMTC
- Concession: Comipad & Comima (ZEA 292)
- Ownership: 70/30 JV between BANC and three cooperatives
- Size & Location: 6 km2 – 35 km southwest of Likasi with access by paved road & tracks
- Geology: Located on a major E-W striking fault, Mines Subgroup Strata, pinch-and-swell structures over a strike length of 2.7 km across the two concessions
- Mineralization: Located 10km east of Mwomba prospect, with cobalt , nickel, gold, platinum and palladium content
- ZEA 292 Work Program: Reconnaissance geophysics, mapping, geochemical soil sampling and subsequent trenching completed and drill ready